Google
 

Internet, I Like you...!!!  





Somebody ask me, how could I know many things like physics, mathematics, geosciences, web design, and web development, learn PHP,HTML, Java Script, looking for a journal, task of my collage? I have a simple answer. Google It! Thanks to internet! Internet gives everything that I want. Internet provides unlimited information and knowledge for all of us.

I have a quick trick. If you have any problems or questions, please don’t ask everyone before you get more information and answer from internet. Open a search engine like Google (my favorite), submit some keywords based on your questions, and Google will answer your questions only in seconds. If you could not find complete answers for your questions, it is a good time to get answers from an expert.

To this time, I prefer borwser with mozilla firefox to other browser, it's browser I can take a bandwith with a several setting a file of mozilla, it's complite to me. thanks for mozilla.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment